DO FRIENDS & FAMILY FIND YOU QUIRKY?
An (honest) word from Mary:
Before I discovered other writers, I thought I was a bit crazy. I didn’t understand those who could take or leave writing. For me? Writing was the way I processed the world, how I healed from a difficult past.
When I went to my first writers critique group, terror lived beneath the surface. I’d spent so much time behind my computer that the thought of sharing my work with others both terrified and intrigued me. I left my first writer meeting with elation! I was NORMAL, at least in terms of other writers. I received valuable feedback I couldn’t have received toiling behind my keyboard, and I realized I was not alone.
If you’ve ever felt this way, there is hope. I’ve created these small (maximum ten person) masterminds to give you both community and the expertise you need to make a difference in this world with your words. Join me and discover how God intersects your words with the needs of this world. Find your place at the writer table and join a Writer Mastermind today!
NOTE: Current Masterminds are FULL.
Next Mastermind begins September of 2020. Click below to be on the waiting list.
THE NEXT MASTERMIND OPENS UP IN...
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN YOUR MONTHLY WRITER MASTERMIND
Writer Masterminds are for both nonfiction and fiction writers. In this one-year program, Mary covers topics based on each group’s needs. You will learn everything you need to know to successfully write, edit, publish, and promote your current book project.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to write the kind of prose that changes the world (and you!)
- The secret of powerful writing (hint: it involves verbs)
- Why telling the truth, whether you’re writing fiction or nonfiction, will strengthen your writing
- The absolute best practices in planning your book and how to track your forward progress
- Strongest storytelling practices
- How to research, organize, and attribute quotes and sources
- Uncovering a you-shaped project and time management system
- Why you need both Macro and line editing, and how to do both
- What kinds of marketing, promotion, and PR actually move book sales
- How to build an email distribution list with ease
- The optimal way to move books as a speaker
- The why and how of focused writing time
- Why uncovering a metaphor for your book will change everything
- When to hire experts and when to do the work yourself
- Best ways to secure a literary agent and traditional publisher
- Or, how to self publish your work with ease and peace (without getting scammed)
- What social media platforms work best for your personality and type of book
- The peace-filled way of building a platform that makes sense to your life and daily habits
- How to create the kind of book proposal that wins the heart of a literary agent
- Launching your book with intention and joy
- And so much more because content is directly based on your specific needs
You’ll also receive all of Mary’s publishing products free of charge. In addition, membership in a Writer Mastermind entitles you to attend an in-person intensive for 50% off!
TWICE MONTHLY ZOOM MEETINGS
where you’ll be mentored by Mary and spurred on by your group.
throughout the process during the year, you have access to Mary’s expertise and coaching.
24/7 SLACK CHANNEL
where you can ask any question or seek help for any publishing conundrum.
$120 PER MONTH
OR PAY FOR A YEAR AND GET TWO MONTHS FREE!
(ADDED BONUS: MASTERMIND ATTENDEES GET 50% OFF AN IN PERSON MENTORING INTENSIVE!)